Do you not require information about macronutrients or other nutrients? So, why are you doing the same thing with MyFitnessPal Premium? Perhaps, you’ve just joined to test its trial for free and time is slipping by, so you’re likely to be looking for ways to end your MyFitnessPal membership isn’t it?
The Premium membership on MyFitnessPal Users first remove all advertisements that appear on their screens. Additionally, they have access to a wealth of information on macronutrients, as well as other nutrients. It is also possible to customize the app with this membership to gain more knowledge of your health in a structured way.
To end the validity of your MyFitnessPal membership, go to the appropriate Subscriptions section in the app for your device (Google Play Store for Android and Settings app for iOS) and click on the Cancel option for your account with MyFitnessPal. You can also log on directly to your individual account on their site and end your membership.
To fully understand all possible ways by which your membership for My Fitness Pal can be removed easily, we suggest you should read further.
Is There A Free Trial Of MyFitnessPal?
Absolutely, MyFitnessPal provides all its customers a free trial of all its high-end paid features. You can take advantage of this trial offer for a month after joining it. If, however, you don’t intend to pay for this subscription, ensure you cancel your free trial at minimum 72 hours before the date of billing for MyFitnessPal that will then cost you the price of your subscription.
How To Cancel My Fitness Pal Membership?
If you’re planning to end your membership with MyFitnessPal If you are considering cancelling your membership, we will discuss all options with you to ensure that you don’t get in trouble by the differences in the method based on the platform or device that you use.
How To Cancel MyFitnessPal Membership On Android?
Android users are able to follow the instructions below to cancel their account with My Fitness Pal.
- 1. Start your Google Play Store application on your Android device.
- 2. Be sure you’re authenticated using the same account that is linked with your MyFitnessPal membership.
- 3. Tap the profile icon located at the top right corner of your home screen.
- 4. Then, choose next, the “Payments and Subscriptions” menu.
- 5. There, you will find the Subscriptions option. Select it to display all your subscriptions currently in use.
- 6. Find your MyFitnessPal subscription and tap it.
7. Choose option Cancel subscription option, and continue as directed.
How To Cancel MyFitnessPal Membership On IPhone Or IPad?
If you’re an iOS user and want to end the MyFitnessPal membership, you’ll have to read the steps listed below.
- 1. Go towards the Settings app on your iOS device. Go to the Settings app of your iOS.
- 2. Verify that you’re logged in using the correct Apple ID.
- 3. Click on the “iTunes & App Store” menu.
- 4. After that, you must click on the Apple ID at the top of the screen. Then, choose “View Apple ID”.
- 5. Click onto Manage. Tap on the Manage option.
- 6. Then, search at you MyFitenessPal subscription and deactivate the auto-renewal option for it.
When you complete this process, your subscription to MyFitnessPal will not automatically renew.
How To Cancel My Fitness Pal Membership On Website?
MyFitnessPal also permits its members to manage and access their memberships via their official website. Below are the steps needed to accomplish the identical procedure.
- 1. Use a web browser to access your device, and then go towards the MyFitnessPal website.
- 2. Enter your credentials and sign into your MyFitnessPal account.
- 3. In the My Home section, select”Premium.
- 4. There, you will see your Subscription Settings Choose it.
- 5. Now, turn “OFF” your auto-renewal for the membership that is currently active from the menu. This means you can successfully get rid of the premium subscription.
How To Contact MyFitnessPal Customer Service?
If you wish to reach out to the customer survive of MyFitnessPal, you need to head to their customer support page, which is support.mufitnesspal.com. On the page, you must click on the horizontal three lines on the right-hand side of the screen, and then select”Submit a Request”. “Submit a Request”option.
It will open an email box to choose one of the questions you may have, or type your query in the section for typing and click”send button.
If you pick one of the options above on their website, they’ll immediately send you an automated answer to assist you in resolving the issue. For your question that is subjective The customer support agents from My Fitness Pal shall soon examine your question and reply accordingly.
If you’d like to make an email to MyFitnessPal Customer Support then contact them via (415) 206-2335. The number has been circulated throughout the world, so try it.
How Do I Get A Refund From MyFitnessPal?
You can request a refund via MyFitnessPal using the methods specific to subscriptions. Your request for refunds will be based on the way you purchased your membership.
Refund Request For Membership Purchased Via Google Play Store
If you bought the MyFitnessPal membership through the Google Play Store then you can request a refund taking these steps:
- 1. Go to this page to view the Google Play Store Order History page.
- 2. Choose from the options available Choose MyFitnessPal.
- 3. Select the option to request a refund Follow the procedure in the order that is asked and complete the form.
You could receive your refund details within 4 days.
Refund Request For Membership Purchased Via Apple
If you’ve purchased the MyFitnessPal membership via the App Store or iTunes then you may request a refund following these steps:
- 1. You will first be required to Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- 2. Then click on the “I’d prefer to option, then choose to request a refund.
- 3. Choose a reason to make the refund request, and then hit Next. next button.
- 4. Select the MyFitnessPal membership you would like to refund and select “Submit”.
You can also try contacting them at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a refund.
We are sure that you’ve certainly made the most of your trial offer at MyFitnessPal and we hope that our advice helped you when you decided to cancel your membership at a later time. You then did not have to purchase the subscription.